JOB POSTING: Satori Health is looking to hire a full-time Medical Office Assistant for their interdisciplinary care team that includes a network of practitioners, specialists, allied health professionals and health care administrators.
At Satori Health, their mission is to provide comprehensive and coordinated care for all patients across the health spectrum. Healthcare should be customized and delivered in multiple ways. There is no one size fits all. To find out more, please visit www.satorihealth.com
Location: Humana Clinic, 5005 Dalhousie Drive NW, Suite 183, Calgary, AB
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
The Medical Office Assistant will primarily be responsible for scheduling and confirming patient appointments, tests, follow-ups, and managing physician schedules. The Medical Office Assistant must be able to communicate and work effectively on a multidisciplinary team and have a working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Manage external and internal phone lines, and transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, tests and follow-ups, and manage physician schedules
- Greet and direct patients to appropriate medical resources and/or services
- Update and maintain electronic medical record system
- Measure and document vital signs on each patient
- Share information collected from patients with the appropriate medical team members
- Handle confidential correspondence, including phone, email, fax and mail
- Provide administrative support and perform clerical duties
- Prepare examination rooms with the necessary medical supplies and equipment
- Monitor inventory of medical supplies and materials, and order as required
- Medical Secretary, Medical Office Assistant or Unit Clerk Diploma preferred
- Candidates with Accuro and Connect Care experience will be highly considered
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, data entry and record maintenance
- Ability to communicate and work effectively on a multidisciplinary team
- Proficient in use of computers and other office equipment
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience handling confidential or sensitive information; knowledge of applicable data privacy laws.
- Superior telephone manners and strong customer service orientation
What you can expect
Satori offers a competitive compensation package that includes health, dental and vision benefits and Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP). Enjoy paid personal days off, vacation time, and a weekday, daytime schedule.
If you are interested in being part of a team that is elevating healthcare for Albertans apply today!
CONTACT: To apply, please visit website and message with inquiry