Applicants coming here to study from abroad must meet our college admission requirements:
- Provide the required documents that may be specific to your program.
- Provide international education documentations for review.
- Transcripts submitted in a language other than English can be translated into English and authenticated by MaKami College Inc.
- Be able to obtain and provide evidence of a study permit for the duration of the program prior to the program start date and arrival.
- Demonstrate competence in the English language.
- As English is the language of instruction in all programs at MaKami College, we require you to demonstrate communicative proficiency in the English language prior to admission acceptance. This will enable academic success for all international student applicants of MaKami College Inc.
Please note, admission requests will only be processed once all requested documentation including the International Student Package is signed, completed and returned to your desired campus location.