JOB POSTING: Massage Heights is looking to immediately hire part or full-time Registered Massage Therapists. As a membership-based massage company, you will be supported in educating guests about the process of massage therapy and the progressive health benefits. You will enjoy treating your guests with a more clinical approach, in a spa-like environment. You can anticipate a fully booked and flexible schedule, a strong team environment and no overhead costs or administration. This job posting is open to new graduates and MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
In addition to these benefits, as a Massage Heights RMT, you will receive:
- Consistent and predictable client base (front desk team ensures you stay busy)
- Additional earnings through commissions and bonuses per session
- $10-$20 gratuities per session on average
- $750 reimbursement for your Association Registration each year
- $600 towards self-care, such as reimbursements for gym memberships, yoga, spin classes, etc.
- $300 towards Continuing Education Courses each year (such as Dynamic Cupping, Prenatal, Stretching, Lymphatic Drainage, Advanced Orthopedic…)
- Vacation Pay, Stat Pay
- Sunlife Health Benefits Plan available (medical, dental, prescription, etc.)
- Partnership with lululemon
- Employee Assistance Program (free counselling / psychology via phone)
- Hydraulic massage tables and anti-fatigue flooring
- Ipads & tablets for digital SOAP notes
And you can also enjoy:
- Setting your schedule with or without breaks between clients
- Being part of a team environment
- Receiving free hands-on training
- No administration responsibilities
- All supplies are provided
Covid measures: Massage Heights takes every consideration to ensure the health and safety of their guests and staff. These include providing optional masks, hand sanitizer, upgrading their cleaning measures, and integrating digital technology such as texting for guest arrival.
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to Aron Ginn at [email protected]