JOB POSTING: Calgary Muscle and Soft Tissue Clinic Inc. is looking to hire a Registered Massage Therapist (minimum 2200 hours) for their sports-focused clinical practice. Candidates should be motivated, professional, knowledgeable, interactive and friendly. Clinic is committed to helping you build your practice with marketing and online booking covered – however ideal candidate will also be driven to increasing the client base. Offer a competitive split and flexible schedule. All amenities with your daily practice will be provided – lotions, laundry, POS, booking reminders, text reminders and online booking.
Requirements (Current or to be provided prior to first day of contract):
- Valid 2200 hour massage training certificate of CEE
- Must be a registered second year student in an accredited massage school
- Certificate of current active affiliation with a recognized Alberta Association
- Active coverage for personal and general liability insurance
- Current Standard First Aid and CPRC
- Valid CPIC
- City of Calgary Massage Practitioners license
- Students must be registered in second year training at an accredited post secondary massage training school
- Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Kinesiology, Sport and Exercise Physiology, Athletic Therapy or other related fields
- Preference will be given to candidates with high-performance sports background and / or sport massage experience
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
The post will stay active until filled, more than one position may be filled from these interviews.