STUDENT JOB POSTING: Calgary Muscle and Soft Tissue Clinic is looking to hire a student Registered Massage Therapist for their sports-focused clinic in Calgary, AB. Candidates should be self-motivated, professional, knowledgeable, interactive and friendly. Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Kinesiology, Sport and Exercise Physiology, Athletic Therapy or another related field. Preference to high performance sports backgrounds and / or sports massage experience. Own client base is an asset.
This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more, please visit www.cmstc.ca
Clinic offers competitive compensation and flexible scheduling. All amenities associated with daily practice including lotions, laundry, POS, marketing, online booking and reminders provided.
- Valid 1100 hour massage training certificate or CEE
- Must be a registered second year student in an accredited massage school
- Certificate of current active affiliation with a recognized Alberta Association
- Active coverage for personal and general liability insurance
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C, valid CPIC
- City of Calgary Massage Practitioners license
- Students must be registered in second year training at an accredited post secondary massage training school
CONTACT: To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]