JOB POSTING: Full Potential Chiropractic is looking to hire a part or full-time Registered Massage Therapist / Shockwave Therapist for their busy clinic in Calgary, AB. Seeking reliable therapists with excellent patient rapport and 2200 registered hours who are looking to grow and thrive in a positive work environment. Candidates should be passionate and driven fast learners, get superior clinical results and have strong communication skills. Team players are a must.
Full Potential offers a large company with 32 (and growing) practitioners and has one main goal – helping you get extraordinary clinical results and helping patients get more out of life. This role reports to Dr. DJ LeDrew, while also working closely with other key members of the team. This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more, please visit www.fullpotentialchiro.com/massage-therapy-recruitment
- You are a reliable, smart, fast and confident therapist who has a deep desire to make a difference in your community
- You are a fun, outgoing personality who has great communication skills and is able to connect with people and make them comfortable
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes and you demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
- You are energetic, results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
- You thrive on personal development and know the value of great mentoring and support – as you grow yourself into the therapist you are meant to be
- You are a fast learner and want to thrive and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow clinical systems and processes – mentored by experienced chiropractors – carry out assessments and treatment programs.
- You will perform new patient consultations, exams, treatment plans, massage treatments, education, exercise prescription and evaluations with the aim of getting excellent results, retention and growth.
- Bring positive energy and passion to the team each day and demonstrate a growth mindset, support other team members so that daily tasks are completed with a healthy dose of fun and laughter.
- Communicate with clarity, empathy, honesty and respect at all times when interacting with patients, their families and other team members.
- Accept feedback on performance and constantly seek improvement in their clinical and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate accountability with updates on progression, enjoy participating and contributing to team meetings and individual mentoring sessions.
CONTACT: To find out more please contact [email protected] or apply at www.fullpotentialchiro.com/massage-therapy-recruitment