JOB POSTING: Soma Hammam & Spa located in SE Calgary (Seton) is looking to immediately hire a full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their full-service studio spa located within the Courtyard Marriott Hotel. Candidates must be 3000 hours certified (unqualified applicants will not be contacted for interview) with preferred training in relaxation, deep tissue, prenatal and hot stone massage. This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more please visit www.somacalgary.com
Reporting to the Directors and / or the onsite Manager, responsibilities include providing treatments, cleaning up rooms before / after treatments, putting away used laundry and cleaning all tools / supplies used during treatments, as well as answering client questions regarding Soma services and products. Staff can expect reduced prices for services, staff credits, gratuities and fair wage of $35.00 per hour.
Schedule: Monday 9-3pm Tuesday – Friday 9-7 Saturday 9-6
- Provide consistent & professional RMT treatments
- Follow house rules and treatment protocols
- Make clients feel welcome and comfortable
- Promote skin, nails or body treatments specific to each clients’ needs
- Be on time for each RMT / treatment appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- Maintain the treatment rooms in a neat professional manner including stocking products and linens, cleaning and instrument sterilization
- Maintain a positive attitude with clients and co-workers. Team work is a must!
PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR SOMA STAFF
COVID-19 considerations: All customers and clients required to wear face mask coverings, as stated by Calgary’s current by-laws. Station cleaning done before and after each appointment. Occupancy limited. Surfaces are regularly wiped down by staff, social distancing mandatory within shared spaces.
CONTACT: To apply, please apply email your resume to [email protected]