JOB POSTING: Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy is looking to hire a full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their busy multidisciplinary clinic in Calgary, AB. You’ll be helping the clinic grow and provide a world-class massage therapy service to more clients in the community. You must be someone who puts people skills ahead of clinical skills and you must be a team player. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and your success will be measured on treatment outcomes, customer satisfaction and relationship-building with past and future patients of the practice.
About Nose Creek:
Fast growing, privately owned, physical therapy out-patient clinic that focuses on helping patients stay active and mobile. Their mission is to help people make better decisions about their health and to experience true healing that allows them to enjoy doing the things they love to do again.
What you get:
- Complete focus on one patient at a time – 30, 60 and 90 minute treatments
- Mentorship by top physical therapists with over 30 years of experience on a weekly basis
- A team of energetic and positive staff members that make the patients a top priority
- You get to provide individualized treatments and solutions tailored to each patient.
- A work environment that’s fun and positive, allows you to grow professionally and personally.
- Weekly on-boarding education to help you grow professionally & provide you with tools to make your role more successful and enjoyable.
- A role packed with responsibility that allows you to be challenged while making a real difference in the clients we serve.
- Full-time position with benefits including medical and dental insurance, and paid vacation.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Seeking a therapist who loves to learn and grow, wants to improve their skills in massage therapy and other advanced treatment modalities.
- Must be open to innovative ways to help patients achieve successful outcomes and beyond.
- Someone who can build trust with patients quickly and is motivated to improve relationships.
- Need to listen well and wants to collaborate as a team
- Candidates should be Alberta licensed and have completed all the required hours to complete the Makami College Certificate / Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Nothing is impossible – be passionate and humble
- Create WOW experiences – be creative and adventurous
- People first, patient second – connect emotionally
- Anticipate unstated needs and add a fun and positive team spirit
- Embrace and drive change – pursue growth and learning
To be successful, therapists ensure that these values are emulated and lived out daily in the business and with the clients. This will ultimately be responsible for the successful growth of you as a massage therapist and the growth of the business.
This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more, please visit www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com/hiring-massage-therapist
CONTACT: To apply please email your resume [email protected]