JOB POSTING: Chatter Creek Lodge is looking to hire a full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their beautiful retreat. Situated on 58,000 acres in the Western slopes of the Rocky Mountains, deep in Golden’s backcountry, Chatter Creek is known mind-blowing powder snow, acres of alpine bowls, stunning glaciers and endless tree runs. This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more please visit www.chattercreek.ca
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Massage Practitioner at Chatter Creek Lodge you will be required to provide massage therapy services to ski guests nightly. Be prepared to accept 3-5 hours of massage per evening. Guests can book 30 minute, 45 minute, 1 hour or 90 minute massages.
- Responsibilities also include 2-4 hours of daily housekeeping duties including but not limited to; cleaning massage rooms and laundry, cleaning stretch area and equipment, cleaning of lodge common areas and assisting with room cleaning. Additionally, there are occasional light serving duties assigned.
- Must be mature and able to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that represents an amazing getaway experience for clients.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Be available to work 10-hour days, split shifts, for 14 days on, and 7 days off in a remote environment.
- RMT considered an asset.
- Must meet certified massage training requirements to be able to provide professional liability insurance.
- Previous lodge experience / living remotely considered an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits: Gratuities, Pro deals, great food, powder skiing and fun/exciting work environment.
CONTACT: To apply, please apply email your resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]