JOB POSTING: Solace Psychology & Wellness is looking to hire a part or full-time Registered Massage Therapists and Acupuncturists for their wellness clinic in South Edmonton, AB. Seeking a friendly and reliable therapist who is passionate about holistic health, and looking to grow and thrive in a positive multidisciplinary work environment. Solace is family-centred and offers massage, yoga, meditation, counselling, assessments, nutrition therapy, medi-spa and occupational therapy services. You can expect a a collaborative and supportive wellness team.
The Solace team is compassionate, friendly, highly motivated and dedicated to helping clients leave fulfilling and more meaningful lives. You can expect a beautiful oasis with a coastal / beach atmosphere designed to reduce stress and anxiety, and promote relaxation and healing. Massage therapy graduate – diploma / certification required. This job opportunity is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. To find out more, please visit www.massage-life.ca
- Types of massages offered: therapeutic, relaxation, couples, children / babies, TMJ / whiplash (for MVA), perinatal, lymphatic drainage and sports
- Provide a variety of quality massage services using effective and proper massage techniques according to client needs
- Review client health history, intake forms, and massage preferences; update information and complete adequate session notes in a timely manner
- Able to effectively answer questions regarding massage styles / procedures, and provide appropriate recommendations and referrals to offer the best, holistic care
- Able to recommend stretches and strategies to clients to enhance their health and wellness regarding posture, movement, healing, etc.
- Must be available to work weekdays, evenings and some Saturdays
- Participate in ongoing education and remain current on relevant massage techniques and learning
- Uphold a clean and hygienic work environment
- Asset if you provide cupping, reiki, or are licensed to provide acupuncture as well
- Registered and in good standing with appropriate college / associations in Alberta for Massage Therapy
- Is professional, hard working, self-motivated, loyal to the team / company and works well in a team environment.
- Takes pride in their work and delivers high quality services.
- Experienced in a variety of massage services – couples, perinatal, relaxation, therapeutic, etc.
- Is highly knowledgeable about the body and best approaches to healing, recovery, and relaxation.
- Is committed to growing with the company and takes their work seriously.
What can the candidate expect:
- Quality marketing and advertising, direct billing and competitive wages
- Strong full-time administrative team for booking, follow-ups and payments
- Positive work culture and collaborative wellness team for cross-referrals
- Beautiful, newly constructed wellness space – large massage room with coastal decor.
- Linens, pillows, bolsters, electronic notes, intakes forms, etc. are provided
- 100% gratuities to the therapist and 20% discount on wellness products
CONTACT: To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]