JOB POSTING: Solid Roots Clinic is looking to hire a part-time Registered Massage Therapist to join their growing team in the award-winning community of Sundance. The community features an extraordinary mix of character living, shops, restaurants, 265 acres of parks, wetlands, countless public open spaces and friendly streets. Solid Roots is in a medical building with clinics, dentists, an ophthalmologist and a rehabilitation centre. To find out more please visit www.solidrootsclinic.com
The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering quality care and making a real difference in client lives. They should be reliable, professional, dedicated and experienced in helping clients achieve better health and an improved quality of life. Candidates can expect a contract-based, comprehensive compensation rate as you grow your clientele base. Initially, available working hours would be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 am – 2 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am – 8 pm.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every client
- Ensure that clients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle goals (in the time frame you set)
- Develop a professional relationship with patients that benefits both the client and the clinic • Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will generate client’s retention and referrals
- Ensure that clients attend phone consults or free discovery sessions convert to a initial assessment
- Ensure that every client completes a plan of care that they agree on initial visit • Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all therapists
- Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinic’s social media activity
- Do client call backs and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
CONTACT: To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]