Established Clinic (since 2002) in Medicine Hat, AB requires full-time Registered Massage Therapist. One of our current RMTs is going into 2nd year Physiotherapy and will be leaving us mid August 2021. New Grads welcome! Some evening shifts required (til 7:00 p.m.) We currently have two MaKami Grads working in the Clinic and we need a third full-time Therapist as we are extremely busy and have a huge and ever-growing client base.
All you do is Massage, Chart and keep your work space tidy. Cleaning products provided.
This is a lucrative and rewarding career opportunity for the successful candidate. Be open to relocating – you won’t regret it.
14 year Direct Billing Program will keep you busy from your first day. Clients on wait-list. Cancellations are filled immediately. You get your commission when a Client pays the No-Show fee on a missed Appointment.
- Billing direct to 99% of Group Insurers & Motor Vehicle Claims.
- Full reception/administration is provided with wide-spread marketing and on-line presence in place.
- We confirm your appointments the day prior. We re-book your client and collect payment/process billing.
- All linen is supplied and professionally laundered/folded for you.
- Oils and Hydrocollators provided.
- Competitive tiered-commission structure. Pay is E-transferred bi-weekly.
- Paid Stat Holidays and Vacation
- Group Benefits.
- Steady tips as most clients have no out-of-pocket expense.
- Employer contributions to EI and CPP.
- Taxes withheld and submitted to Revenue Canada on your behalf.
- Large well-ventilated air conditioned Treatment Rooms. Tastefully decorated.
- Free on site parking for clients and staff.
Applicants must be 2200 hour Certified and in good standing with Alberta Massage Association. Candidates should be reliable, punctual, motivated and have a passionate interest in a wide scope of Massage modalities. Ability to provide assessments/treatment for injuries sustained in sports and Motor Vehicle Accidents is an asset. You will be provided with a link to see your schedule on-line in real time.
We will work with you to create a flexible schedule providing for a balance of work and time off. We pride ourselves in offering a welcoming, easy-going environment for both clients and staff. Our Clinic Team is like a family.
Spend your spare time exploring the 115 kms of scenic bike/walking paths, or check out the vibrant arts and entertainment scene and quaint coffee spots. There are numerous recreation and leisure opportunities in Regional and Provincial Parks and best of all, one of the lowest cost-of-living in Canada. Medicine Hat is the sunshine capital of Canada with long warm summers and moderate winters. Experience the friendliness of a mid-size community with all the amenities of a large city.
Contact us at 403.580.7328 for further details or to speak to our Registered Massage Therapists about working with us.
Visit www.spoiledrottenspa.ca and our FB page to read client reviews or to see pictures of the Clinic and Staff.
If you want to be part of a team of dedicated Registered Massage Therapists in a thriving Clinic, we want to hear from you.
To apply: send resume with 2 personal references to [email protected]