JOB POSTING: Massage Addict Airdrie is looking to add Registered Massage Therapists to their busy team.
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based network of health and wellness clinics. Join the team and be part of a movement that’s helping to improve the health of Canadians through four therapeutic services: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Reflexology. Find out more at www.massageaddict.ca
Support for Massage Therapists: The clinics provide full-service business and administrative support, which includes taking care of the rent, bookings, billing, and laundry so that you can successfully focus 100% on your clients’ therapeutic needs. Additionally:
- An established (and growing) client base
- Flexible scheduling that works for you
- National, regional, and local marketing campaigns
- Full-time reception coverage
- All of your supplies & PPE’s
What MA offers:
- An attractive compensation package
- No non-compete clause
- Health-care benefits package (optional)
- Free and unlimited access to the Dexterity online learning platform
- Continuing education support
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team who cross-refers clients within the clinic
- An awesome clinic culture
What you’ll need to practice at Massage Addict:
- Registered and a member in good standing with MTAA, CMMOTA, NHPC, or CRMTA
- Professional, positive, and passionate with a strong work ethic
- A dedication to providing high-quality treatments to help clients feel their best!
Take a tour of a clinic, meet the team, see the treatment rooms, ask as many questions as you like and discover why Massage Addict is a great place to work. This job posting is open to new graduates and MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
Locally Owned. Proudly Canadian: Massage Addict is proud of their East Coast roots that began, back in 2008, with a massage therapy clinic in Halifax. Over the years, as the market evolved and changed, they too evolved and changed, and grew to 100 clinics operating across the country. Seeing increased demand for additional therapeutic solutions led to the introduction of Reflexology (2018), Acupuncture (2019), and Chiropractic Care (2020). Massage Addict provides 65,000+ treatments each month; 83% of which are to help relieve pain or reduce stress and/ or anxiety.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
CONTACT: To inquire or apply, please email your resume to [email protected]