In anticipation of Makami College’s new Campus at Marlborough Mall, we have an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused salesperson to join our Studnet Advisor Services.
This role has the primary responsibility for building new business revenue through the creation and prospecting of potential students.
Duties/Responsibilities (Including but not limited to the following):
Driving the recruitment efforts pertaining to admissions in the school to ensure that student enrolment is consistently filled
- Researching, prospecting and establishing leads via direct phone contact, off-site visits, networking, and regular attendance at College and community outreach events
- Touring students and presenting the opportunities of attending the College
- Qualify leads and develops progressive strategies to close new and existing business in a timely manner
- Cultivate and enhance relationships within the community to create awareness of the College
- Collaborate with internal and College departments on partner-related opportunities
- Accountable for achieving established sale/ targets/goals
- Administrative duties and support as required
- Minimum 3-5 years sales and customer service experience
- Comfortable and confident in sales ability and dealing with people in person and over the phone
- Customer services and account management experience is an asset
Previous recruitment and student loan funding experience considered an asset
- Exceptional networking skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Above-average communication ability
- Professional and flexible attitude with a passion for helping others
Flexibility with evening and weekend hours available. This is a fun non-corporate work environment with the opportunity to grow your career in a post-secondary institution that not only cares about its students but also takes great care of its employees.
Compensation is a blend of a base salary plus a generous commission structure with a six-figure earning potential.