As a Sales Professional in MaKami College’s Student Advisory Team, you will drive the recruitment efforts pertaining to admissions in the school to ensure that student enrollment is consistently filled. This role is instrumental in the continued growth of the college and the success of our students.
The ideal person will have proven sales experience, be independent, and be self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive base salary with a substantial commission structure and high earning potential for a sales-driven individual and an opportunity to grow a rewarding and exciting career in a fun environment that not only cares about its students but takes care of its employees.
- Self-confident, enthusiastic and friendly
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales-type environment
- Sales experience in a similar environment is an asset
- Performance and goal-oriented
- Comfortable utilizing CRM software and lead generation databases
- Motivated and enthusiastic team contributor
- Take ownership and accountability in educating the public on MaKami College and its programs
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional manner, and ability to deal with students effectively face-to-face
- Passion for helping others succeed
Duties/Responsibilities (Including but not limited to the following):
- Driving the recruitment efforts of admissions in the school to ensure that student enrolment is consistently filled
- Researching, prospecting, and establishing leads via direct phone contact, off-site visits, networking, and regular attendance at College and community outreach events
- Touring students and presenting the opportunities of attending the College
- Qualify leads and develops progressive strategies to close new and existing business promptly
- Cultivate and enhance relationships within the community to create awareness of the College
- Collaborate with internal and College departments on partner-related opportunities
- Accountable for achieving established sale/ targets/goals
- Administrative duties and support as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales and customer service experience
- Comfortable and confident in sales ability and dealing with people in person and over the phone
- Account management experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations governing student loans/grant programs preferred
- Exceptional networking skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Above-average communication ability
- Professional and flexible attitude with a passion for helping others
Qualified candidates should reply to this ad with their cover letter and resume. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who meet our criteria will be contacted to continue in our process.