MaKami College is a provincially licensed Private Vocational College offering a 3,000 Hour Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma Program, a Health Care Aide Certificate Program, a Business Administrative Assistant Diploma Program, a Master Instructor Diploma Program and Alberta Basic Security Training. Our vision is to provide a positive learning environment for ALL our students. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to better their lives through the transforming power of education.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a growing company, with the potential for a long and rewarding career. If you have a passion for working in Payroll, with high attention to detail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for approximately 200 employees
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime adjustments
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization
- Maintain a proper document control system
- A minimum of 2 years of direct, hands-on experience with Ceridian’s DayforceHCM Time and Attendance and PowerPay platforms is essential
- Previous human resources experience an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A highly detailed individual with outstanding organizational abilities
- Excellent communicator with a strong command of the English language (both verbal and written)
For further information on the role or to express an interest, please forward a copy of your up-to-date resume. We look forward to hearing from you.