This is a fun role, which will give you an opportunity to attend a variety of exciting events throughout the city, acting as a MaKami College brand ambassador, engaging with the general public through friendly interactions, photo opportunities and general interactions.
- Perform as “Max” the Mascot at community appearances and events.
- Commit entirely to the assigned scheduled opportunities for “Max” to appear at on-campus and off-campus events.
- Maintain “Max” costume.
- Assist in creating routines for promotional entertainment.
- Commit to appearances at campus and community events to promote school spirit.
- Distribute MaKami College promotional items designed to help increase awareness of the College and our programs.
- Personally interact with the public (especially kids)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Able to wear and perform in the Mascot costume.
- Must be athletically and physically fit with the ability to stand for long periods of time, work in warm temperatures,
- Willingness to represent MaKami College, and our mission and core values, in a positive manner on and off campus.
Hours of Work: Primarily week-ends with some week-day events. Hours are irregular with some 2-3 hours and other days full or days due to the Mascot appearances being dependent on community events. However, the schedule of events is available at least a week in advance with some events scheduled a month out.
Please apply with an up to date resume and cover letter