IT Project Manager
MaKami College is a provincially licensed Private Vocational College offering a 3,000 Hour Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma Program, a Health Care Aide Certificate Program, a Business Administrative Assistant Diploma Program, a Master Instructor Diploma Program and Alberta Basic Security Training. Our vision is to provide a positive learning environment for ALL our students. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to better their lives through the transforming power of education.
MaKami College is looking to fill a unique position in a fantastic and exciting field. As an IT Special Projects Manager, you are tasked to test and create new educational technologies for MaKami Staff and Students. Working in your environment, you are researching new technologies, create test environments, and apply working systems to the campuses.
The IT Special Projects Manager is responsible for working on dedicated projects related to IT and technology in general while researching new technologies and systems that help enhance the student learning experience while managing the implementation and deployment of these systems at MaKami Colleges throughout Campuses throughout Alberta.
- Working knowledge for general IT technologies (PCs, Servers, Cloud Computing)
- Working Knowledge for general Electronic Systems and Applications (Projectors, Printers, Amplifiers, Speakers, etc.)
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Computer Science or a related degree is considered an asset
- Project management experience preferred
- Programming experience is an asset
- Electronics Degree is an asset
We offer competitive compensation, a fun work environment and an opportunity to grow your career in a post-secondary institution.