MaKami College is a provincially licensed Private Vocational College offering a 3,000 Hour Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma Program, a Health Care Aide Certificate Program, a Business Administrative Assistant Diploma Program, a Master Instructor Diploma Program and Alberta Basic Security Training. Our vision is to provide a positive learning environment for ALL our students. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to better their lives through the transforming power of education.
MaKami College is recruiting a File Clerk to assist with maintaining company records. This role codes, files, and retrieves records as needed and ensures the system is well organized.
Primary responsibilities include:
- File records in alphabetical or numerical order
- Retrieve files as requested, logging them out and ensuring they are returned
- Clean and maintain file space
- Purge files
- Manage all databases and records
- Assist with the tracking of student financial records within student files
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines
- Highly organized
- Friendly, positive attitude
- A legal assistant background would be considered an asset as this individual is responsible for student file records
- Previous bookkeeping/mathematical experience an asset
- Diploma/Certificate in Office Administration or Legal Assistant preferred
We offer a great compensation package, a fun work environment and an opportunity to grow your career in a post-secondary institution that not only cares about its students but also takes great care of its employees.