MaKami College Medical Office Assistant Courses
MaKami’s 10-month Medical Office Assistant Program offers a unique blend of online medical office administration theory and in-class components to help prepare you for any healthcare administrative setting. Taught in a unique case-study format, from day one you will encounter real-life scenarios to help you learn quickly and effectively, preparing you to hit the ground running upon graduation.
All of our medical office administration courses and training prepare you with the skills needed to excel in a healthcare office setting. In our medical office courses, you will learn computer skills, how to use programs commonly used in the healthcare field, medical office and administration procedures and tasks, medical terminology, and more. The blended learning format allows you to take your medical office assistant courses online and get hands-on training in one of our Alberta campuses.
Our 17 main Medical Office Assistant courses:
- Basic Skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Master Keyboarding
- Computer and Software Skills
- Communication Skills & Conflict Management
- Managing Client Relations
- Performing General Office Procedures
- File & Records Management I
- Healthcare Fundamentals I
- Healthcare Fundamentals II
- Medical Terminology I
- Medical Terminology II
- Medical Records & Billing
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Medical Office Procedures
- Clinical Assisting
- Career Preparation
Interested in the Medical Office Assistant Program at MaKami College?
Get pre-approved today!