To find answers to common questions about the Business Administration Assistant Program at MaKami College, click on each question below. Find more information about the program and more.
Business Administrative Assistant Program Overview
MaKami’s 10-month online program is offered in a case study format, which means that in addition to our state-of-the-art business administration curriculum which already provides real-life office skills, you will be placed as an administrative assistant within a mock company. You’ll have imaginary managers, coworkers, tasks and assignments that will prepare you for today’s dynamic office environment.
Availability and Accessibility
Eligibiliy and Admissions
Students must meet the following criteria:
1. Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, or non-Alberta equivalent,
Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.)
2. Successful interview with school administration, at the discretion of the school.
3. Must be minimum 17 years of age.
Programs using Mature Admissions must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Must complete the MaKami College admission test with a score of 65%
3. Minimum completion of Grade 10 English with score of 60% or higher
Completion of at minimum a post- secondary certificate or diploma where English was the language of instruction.
4. Successful interview with school administration, at the discretion of the school.
As English is the language of instruction in all programs at MaKami College, we require all applicants to demonstrate communicative proficiency in the English language prior to admission acceptance. This will enable academic success for all applicants.
Business Administration Program Curriculum
Interested in the Business Administrative Assistant program at MaKami College?
Get pre-approved today!