Massage Therapists Needed - Flexology Wellness
JOB POSTING: Flexology Wellness is looking to immediately hire part and full-time Registered Massage Therapists for their state-of-the-art Calgary facility. Expect an integrated health care model to help you grow your practice and to ensure the highest degree of patient care, allowing you to better manage your caseload and to effectively treat each patient. Offer flexible hours, consistent professional growth and career opportunities through their unique contract-based system.
Flexology Wellness is also launching Calgary's first self-care rehabilitation membership facility to improve the efficacy of the intervention process and to help professionals deliver the most optimal treatment programs. Collaborating with multiple professional modalities all under one roof also ensures a comprehensive referral network to help grow and expand your practice - and enhances overall patient care.
The Massage Therapist will be responsible for overseeing client care, including intake, treatment and home care. The role will also support the clinic with providing educational workshops to clients and to create awareness of services the clinic has to offer. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Registration with Alberta College/Association in good standing;
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a clinical multidisciplinary setting;
- Ability to refer and work with other practicing professionals in the facility including Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists and more;
- Experience and education in advanced fascial mobilization;
- Functional assessment, sports, and orthopedic backgrounds considered an asset;
- Available to participate in ongoing facility and community events, work with different organizations and ability to educate and supervise students enrolling in mentorship programs at the clinic;
- Passion to pursue career advancement and professional continuing education;
- Ability to conduct consultations and assessments with other professionals from different disciplines and to work with other professionals to create comprehensive treatment programs.
- 40/60 split on all appointments and patients for the first two (2) years, 50/50 split for the next two (2) years and 60/40 split for ongoing years with the clinic;
- Monthly bonuses provided based on productivity above quota;
- Commission opportunities in addition to contract pay;
- Access to rehab membership and exclusive facilities
Flexology Wellness Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.