Massage Therapist Needed - Uptown Olds Massage and Wellness
JOB POSTING: Uptown Olds Massage and Wellness is looking to hire a Registered Massage Therapist to join their amazing team in Olds, Alberta. They treat a wide range of conditions and injuries and commit to helping people manage their chronic conditions and ensure clients feel well in their day to day. Showcase a variety of modalities. This posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy students of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Edmonton or Calgary.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Perform 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 120 minute massages as required
• Perform massage while maintaining the client's comfort
• Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work area at all times
• Consistently offer professional, friendly, and courteous service
• Work efficiently with other therapists and professionals in a team environment
• Maintain treatment and client records
• 2200hr Massage Therapy diploma from an accredited school
• Be in good standing with an Alberta massage association
• CPR and First Aid certificate preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Reliable and responsible
• A competitive benefit package
• Client base waiting for you
• Flexible schedule for a fantastic work-life-play balance
• Online booking that you can access from your phone
• All supplies needed
• Full-time receptionists who takes care of all the billing, insurance claims, and booking
• Great staff room with healthy smoothies, coffee/tea, and sometimes even snacks!
• Supportive work environment
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected], drop off your resume to Box 4021, 5017 51 Street, Olds, AB or call 403-559-HEAL (4325) to find out more.