Massage Therapist Needed - PT Health (Belmead Physical Therapy)
JOB POSTING: Belmead Physical Therapy (PT Health) is looking to hire a part-time Registered Massage Therapist for their collaborative healthcare clinic in Edmonton, Alberta. RMT’s can expect a busy caseload, energetic team, fun and thriving clinic. Offer flexible scheduling, compensation as percentage-based split fee contractor, or alternatively as an employee.This job posting is open to MaKami College Massage Therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
Employee Compensation Package includes:
· Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
· Vacation Pay and Stat Holiday Pay – your pay continues while taking time off!
· Allowance for Professional Development and training to meet your CEU goals
· Flexible and accommodating work schedules
· Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone
· On-site linen and laundry available, all supplies provided
· Access to a professional, interdisciplinary team with an abundance of cross-referrals from existing Physiotherapist and other clinicians
· Registered and in good standing with your provincial college
· New Grads Welcome
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]