Massage Therapist Needed - Osteo Health
JOB POSTING: Osteo Health is looking to hire both a Registered Massage Therapist specializing in pediatrics and infancy and a Registered Massage Therapist specializing in myofascial and neuromuscular release (RAPID) to join their team. Both an asset.
Seeking professional, passionate and people-oriented therapists. Offer flexible contract arrangements and fair compensation. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
● Full-time receptionist and admin support
● Referrals from other disciplines and Medical Doctors
● Clinic management software
● Therapeutic exercise platform
● Assigned large treatment rooms
● Company uniforms for the suppliers' cost
● Proper PPE and supply is provided for the suppliers' cost
● Free parking is available onsite
● 20 minutes walk from Heritage LRT Station
WHY OSTEO HEALTH:
Osteo Health is a multi-disciplinary physical rehabilitation clinic that provides high-
quality care for patients. The clinic atmosphere is very friendly staff works closely together. Any clinic is only as strong as their practitioners so they work hard to keep everyone busy and happy. Please note only those to interview will be contacted.
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]