Massage Therapist Needed - MVMT Physio & Chiro
JOB POSTING: MVMT Physio & Chiro is looking to hire a full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their leading-edge, dynamic, busy healthcare team. MVMT applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment and focus on the health and well-being of their patients. MVMT clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields and they are seeking smart, forward thinking problem solvers and fun, enthusiastic team players. They provide and value a unique and positive culture and are looking for someone to complement the team.
Therapists can expect 50% - 60% compensation split, 50% group benefits after 3 months of work and provide partnerships with Rock Jungle Rock Climbing, and Cross-fit.
· Provide massage services using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
· Massage the soft tissues of the human body, including muscles, tendons and ligaments, to assist healing.
· Use muscle stretching techniques effectively to enhance muscle performance.
· Use finger pressure techniques required in shiatsu and reflexology.
· Check clients' health history and update information prior to each session and ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
· Consult with appropriate staff regarding treatment plans when necessary.
· Explain procedures to clients and use techniques/massage styles according to client needs and preferences.
· Observe client reaction to massage and make needed changes.
· Use massage techniques to improve well being and relaxation.
· Gather client feedback during and after treatments.
· Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
· Keep and maintain records of clients and services provided.
· Maintain a high level of client confidentiality and sensitivity with all client interactions.
· Follow proper reporting procedures for accidents and incidents to ensure follow-up and prevention.
· Schedule and maintain appointments as needed.
· Assist with office duties as needed.
· Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
· Maintain and replace linens between appointments.
· Ensure adequate availability of linens and creams.
· Maintain physical fitness to perform massage therapy.
· Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
· Attend scheduled department staff meetings.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Graduate of an accredited school of massage with current Massage License (RMT) required. OMTA membership preferred.
· NO MINIMUM work experience in medical based massage required.
CONTACT: To apply, please email Matt Carson at [email protected]