Massage Therapist Needed - Massage Heights
JOB POSTING: Massage Heights is looking to hire motivated and passionate Registered Massage Therapists for immediate part and full-time positions, weekends and evenings included. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
Be part of the company’s mission to help others, while working in a professional, collaborative and positive team environment: "Helping as many people as possible achieve a higher quality of life through the benefits of regular massage"!
Some of the MANY benefits of working with Massage Heights include:
- Immediate client base
- Consistent and predictable income, plus gratuities
- Annual association registration reimbursement
- Annual Self-Care Allowance (extensive benefits to help you stay healthy & make
massage therapy a viable long-term career)
- Group Health Benefits Plan (medical, dental, prescription, etc.)
- Vacation Pay
- Annual Continuing Education Allowance
- Ergonomic work environment including hydraulic massage tables and anti-fatigue flooring
- Everything is supplied (no need to pay for products, rent, administrative staff)
- Rapidly growing company with multiple opportunities for advancement
CONTACT: For more information or to apply, view the company website at www.massageheights.ca