Massage Therapist Needed - Evolve Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
JOB POSTING: Evolve Chiropractic and Wellness Centre is looking to hire a talented and full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their integrated multidisciplinary wellness team. Great opportunity to provide premium, whole-health care to Calgary’s Downtown clientele in an upbeat and energetic professional setting.
Evolve focuses on a team-oriented approach in patient care to achieve optimal results; seeking a well-rounded RMT that embodies this philosophy. The multidisciplinary team consists of Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Naturopathic Care, Manual Osteopathic Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Psychological services.
Evolve has 2 beautiful and centrally-located clinics downtown, allowing practitioners to provide outstanding care to clientele in a relaxing, upscale environment.
- Assess and treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from injuries, sprains/strains, and daily stressors. You will be treating people of all ages from the weekend warrior to professional athletes
- You will provide massage therapy and any specializations with accreditation
- Keeping proper and up to date clinical records of treatments and interventions
Hours: Monday through Friday. Salary: $55,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
Musculoskeletal injuries, Sport injuries, WAD e.g. motor vehicle accident, chronic pain management
· Registered Massage Therapist status in Alberta, and appropriate registrations and insurance
· Minimum 2 years post-practicum experience and 2200 registered hours
· Competent verbal and written skills
· Experience working with Chiropractors and Physiotherapists
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Customer service oriented
· Exceptional time management skills
· Ability to produce high quality work in accordance with clinic standards
· Project a positive image at all times
The clinic and all practitioners function in strict adherence with both the Alberta government guidelines and professional regulatory guidelines.
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
All submissions appreciated, but only candidates for interview contacted. For more information, please visit the website at www.evolvechiro.ca