Massage Therapist Needed - CBI Health Group
JOB POSTING: CBI Health Group is looking to hire a Registered Massage Therapist for their busy interdisciplinary team. This is a great opportunity to meet your career goals while enjoying the support of one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada. Work with a team who specializes in individual therapy and rehabilitation. There is both an existing caseload of clients and the opportunity to grow your own practice. Offer competitive compensation package with a predictable case load. Seeking a professional, motivated and personable team player focused on client-centred care and results driven outcomes. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton.
Responsibilities will include:
· Managing existing caseload of clients
· Treatment of all types of musculoskeletal injuries, sports injuries, postural dysfunction, and pre/post natal care
· Having a flexible schedule with ability to work days and evenings
· Working well within an interdisciplinary team
· Willingness to participate in professional development
· Completion of a 2200 hours in a Massage Therapy Program
· Registered with applicable associations in Alberta
· Experience within a Rehabilitation setting or working in a multidisciplinary team an asset
CBI is made up of over 13,000 physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologist, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for clients.