Massage Therapist Needed - Calgary Muscle and Soft Tissue Clinic
JOB POSTING: Calgary Muscle and Soft Tissue Clinic Inc. is looking to hire a Registered Massage Therapist (minimum 1100 hours) for their sports-focused clinical practice. Candidates should be motivated, professional, knowledgeable, interactive and friendly. Clinic is committed to helping you build your practice with marketing and online booking covered – however ideal candidate will also be driven to increasing the client base. Offer a competitive split and flexible schedule. All amenities with your daily practice will be provided - lotions, laundry, POS, booking reminders, text reminders and online booking.
Requirements (Current or to be provided prior to first day of contract):
· Valid 1100 hour massage training certificate of CEE
· Must be a registered second year student in an accredited massage school
· Certificate of current active affiliation with a recognized Alberta Association
· Active coverage for personal and general liability insurance
· Current Standard First Aid and CPRC
· Valid CPIC
· City of Calgary Massage Practitioners license.
· Students must be registered in second year training at an accredited post
secondary massage training school
· Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Kinesiology, Sport
and Exercise Physiology, Athletic Therapy or other related field
· Preference will be given to candidates with high-performance sports background and / or sport
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
The post will stay active until filled. Thank you to all who apply, only candidates for interview will be contacted.